05-15-2009 09:41 PM - last edited on 09-09-2014 10:54 AM by mattford
Welcome to the Deltek Connect Customer Forum! Deltek provides these forums as a service to its users and customers, to help them exchange ideas, tips, information, and techniques related to our products. These forums are not intended for the promotion of third-party services, products, websites, or organizations. The Deltek Forums are here for the enjoyment and benefit of all members and are most valuable when everyone abides by certain guidelines and rules. These guidelines and rules are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from other members.
1. Be respectful. Respect people's time and attention by asking well-thought-out questions and sharing what you've learned so far in your experimentation or prior research. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Thank those who help you. Rating helpful messages with Kudos or as an Accepted Solution and posting thank you replies are ways of showing appreciation. Posting profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, hostile comments, or threats of violence, is strictly prohibited and will result in removal of offending posts and potential expulsion from the forums.
2. Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to the specific forum where you post. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations are rarely relevant. As a courtesy to the rest of the forum users, it is always advisable to search the archives of previous messages to avoid duplication of questions and to take advantage of previous contributions. The search utility is located at the top of the list of boards.
3. Keep your word. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret, or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.
4. Protect privacy. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Share your business email address if you wish, but don't post personal information-your own or anyone else's-including contact information or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent.
5. Remember, this is user-generated content. You'll find plenty of good advice here, but remember that your situation or product configuration may vary from that of the individual sharing advice or a solution. Some advice you find here may even be wrong. Apply the same good judgment here that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.
By using these forums you agree to follow these rules as well as the full Terms of Service for the Deltek Support Site. If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the forum by choosing Report Abuse to Moderator from the message's Options menu, or if you have any questions about our guidelines, terms, or policies, please let us know.
The Deltek Logo and Deltek Employees
You will notice that some forum members have a Deltek logo next to their names. This means they are Deltek employees. Like you, they are members of the forums around Deltek's products, and we encourage them to share their knowledge and opinions here. Keep in mind, though, that the Deltek Connect Customer Forums are first and foremost a peer-to peer community and not a direct support channel, so if you have questions for Deltek, please contact Customer Care.