Return to the Connect Support Site
Follow Us on Twitter Join Us on Facebook Link to Us on LinkedIn Watch Us on YouTube  Join Us on Google+
Contact Us
Innovation Contributor

forum login?

I noticed that I have to login at least 2-3 times per week to the forums. Is there a remember me option? an option where I do not have to login that often to the forums?

Thank You

Administrator

Re: forum login?

Forums uses single sign-on functionaly ties to the Customer Care Connect Site.  As long as you have been logged in anc accessed the Connect site within 24 hours you will also be logged into forums.  Even if you access forums.deltek.com without going through the main Connect site it will attempt to log you in based on your last main site (support.deltek.con) log in.  If you haven't logged in and accessed the site within 24 hours then you will receive the login window. 

I am exploring to see if this is something we can modify but in the meantime the above will apply.

Matthew J. Ford
Manager, Customer Care Operations
Innovation Contributor

Yes, sometimes I do not access the Customer Care Connect Site for over 24 hours. For example; over the weekend and sometimes during the week too. I like participating on the Deltek forums however having to login multiple times a week is a barrier. Have you also considered remembering the username?

Administrator

If you are not logged into the Deltek Customer Care Connect site and go directly to the Forums you will be prompted to log in. There is not an option for Remember Me at this time.

Jennifer Folkman

Senior Principal Operations Analyst

Deltek, Inc.

Highlighted
lbo
Project Guru

If you want to access Customer Care directly from Vision (under help) you can setup an automatic login.  You do this in User Options on the top bar and under Misc enter your Login id and Login Password.  Once you do that you do not need to login everytime if you access Customer Care through Vision.