Project Master

Sick/Vac Accruals

Is there a way to set up Deltek so that it does the Accruals based on the hours worked?  Right now we have it set up so that every week based on 40 hours employees accrual 1.54 giving them 2 weeks at the end of the year.  Is there a way to set it up so that employees will accural based on the hours worked so if they only work 30 hours one week they will accural less then someone that works 40 hours?  Thanks

Project Wizard

Re: Sick/Vac Accruals

From those of us that have upgraded from Quickbooks Payroll to Deltek Payroll - we had this feature in Quickbooks and it would be very helpful if it was also available in Vision.

Project Master

as of now it is not availbe i have spoken with Deltek and they are working on creating a solution that should be out in a later version of deltek.

Project Wizard

I'm trying to set up an employee entering their "personal" time to actually deduct from their accrual hours - I'm new to a system that was set up before me, and I can't seem to get this to work. The "HELP" site isn't helping much at all...

Thanks!

Highlighted
Project Guru

We just upgraded to Vision 7.6, and the Accruals based on hours worked is now an option; however, it does not seem to work. I tested it out in our test database, and nothing changed. The other question I have is what about salaried employees who accrue the same amount of PTO hours no matter what they work? Is there a way to apply this to individual employees only?