Highlighted
Industry Leader

Is this forum dead? Where are new posts?

I used to come here all the time to find others with some of the same issues I have had. Now there are barely any posts. I also used to search the support site and frequently find references to error messages I am getting or questions I have. Now I can only find product documentation that is all but useless whenever I search for an issue. The KB articles are fewer and less relevent. Is there a new place to find other user discussions?

Administrator

Re: Is this forum dead? Where are new posts?

Which board are you referring to?  You currently posted in the Community Suggestions board which does not get a lot of traction.  I did notice your previous posts and you had posted in the Vision boards which are highly active.

Matthew J. Ford
Manager, Customer Care Operations
Industry Leader

I wasn't sure where to post. I used to see a dozen posts a day in the Vision boards. Now there is maybe a dozen a month. For the past year or so every time I come out to look up a topic there is absolutley nothing. I just wondered if there was another resource I wasn't aware of now. I just encountered a known defect and when I searched out here there was no reference to it or anything it relates to. Not very known in this community I guess.

Administrator

I just wanted to make sure your only board was not this Suggestions board.  The Vision board is seeing a slight downward trend but that could do in part to Year-End.  I would recommend posting your defect in the Vision board and see if it drums up any responses.

Matthew J. Ford
Manager, Customer Care Operations